Bursa Malaysia Weekly Watchlists: 04 to 08 May 2020


INARI has been consolidating for the last 3 weeks in a triangle pattern with support so far at the rising 20ema. I think it is all set to move higher after taking out the upper line of the triangle pattern. I will be looking to buy INARI  at 1.40 or so with a stop below 1.30 and target above 1.60.


INARI Daily Chart
LUXCHEM Daily Chart
LUXCHEM has been retracing down last week on relative lower volume after surging higher on heavy volume the previous week. I will be looking at buy setup if LUXCHEM declines to test its SR zone at 0.57-0.60 and the rising 20ema.
MASTER Daily Chart
MASTER broke above its descending triangle upper line last Friday on 30/04 on above average volume. I think it looks set to move higher to test its SR zone at 1.695-1.84.


Disclaimer:
Trading and investment involves risk, including possible loss of principal and other losses. I shall not be responsible for any losses or loss profit resulting from trading or investment decision based on my posting and any information presented in this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts