Bursa Malaysia Weekly Watchlist: 12 to 15 May 2020



HARTA Daily Chart
HARTA rebounded off its SR zone at 7.11-7.25 on heavy volume to end the week with a bullish piercing candle. I think HARTA is likely to move higher toward its SR zone at 7.71-7.80.
POHKONG Daily Chart
POHKONG has been consolidating at its SR zone at 0.465-0.475. and its 20ema line. POHKONG can either bounce off or broke below its SR zone.  I will look for next week price action to decide on my next course of action.
VIZIONE Daily Chart
VIZIONE has been consolidating in an ascending triangle pattern since early Apr 2020. The ascending triangle with the lows moving progressively higher coupled with a pattern of higher volume on bullish candles and lower volume on bearish candles suggest buyers are in control. I think VIZIONE is likely to move higher and break above its SR zone at 0.37-0.39.

Disclaimer:
Trading and investment involves risk, including possible loss of principal and other losses. I shall not be responsible for any losses or loss profit resulting from trading or investment decision based on my posting and any information presented in this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts