DPHARMA 23rd Oct 2020 +17.6% Profit

This is the journal of my DPHARMA trade completed on 23rd Oct 2020.

I bought DPHARMA on 21st Sep 2020 at 3.27 a few days after it rebounded off its support zone with a bullish reversal candle. My expectation was that if the support zone was to hold a run-up to the resistance zone would be likely. 

DPHARMA moved lower initially to retest the support zone. It then moved up to eventually reach the resistance zone. I took partial profit on 20th Oct 2020 at 3.89 on the first red candle inside the resistance zone and subsequently closed my remaining position on 23rd Oct 2020 at 3.84.

DPHARMA Daily Chart


Disclaimer:
Trading and investment involves risk, including possible loss of principal and other losses. I shall not be responsible for any losses or loss profit resulting from trading or investment decision based on my posting and any information presented in this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts