COMFORT 23rd Oct 2020 +16.96% Profit

This is the journal of my COMFORT trade completed on 23rd Oct 2020. 
COMFORT was holding at its support zone with multiple successful tests when I was considering the trade. After the 3rd test of support, it moved sideway within a narrow range. I bought COMFORT at 3.98 on 13th Oct 2020 when its trading volume picked up. I was expecting it would at least rally to its next resistance zone. 
I was targeting to sell at 5.17 but when COMFORT reached its resistance zone the highest it reached was 5.15. I took partial profit at 4.88 on 20th Oct 2020 when the day turned red. I closed all my position on 23rd Oct 2020 at 4.47.


COMFORT Daily Chart

Disclaimer:
Trading and investment involves risk, including possible loss of principal and other losses. I shall not be responsible for any losses or loss profit resulting from trading or investment decision based on my posting and any information presented in this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts