FCPO Oct 2017 Contract Long Trade 03rd Aug 2017

I bought FCPO Oct 2017 contract at 2610 on 3rd Aug 2017 when it pulled back toward its previous resistance, which has become support. Coincidently it was also close to the Fib 50% retrace and the 20 ema line. My stop loss was at 2563 and Take Profit at 2710.
This was not a smooth riding trade. I was given a scare when when FCPO gapped down on 16th Aug 2017 and traded below my entry price. Fortunately for me FCPO gapped up the next day and continue to go up the following days to hit my take profit at 2710 on 21st Aug 2017 for a +100 points profit. In fact it went up further before reaching a peak at 2769! How I wish!
Nonetheless I was happy with this trade.

FCPO Oct 2017 Contract Daily Chart.



Disclaimer:
Trading and investment involves risk, including possible loss of principal and other losses. I shall not be responsible for any losses or loss profit resulting from trading or investment decision based on my posting and any information presented in this blog.

Comments

  1. Like this blog. Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions. It gives us more confidence .Bookmarked this page, will wait for Next Post.
    klse stock Analysis
    KLSE Stock Exchange

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts