AUDUSD Pullback Trade?

I like what I see on AUDUSD H4 chart. Its price action is suggesting that it could be setting up for a pullback trade. A good entry would be at the previous broken resistance level around the 0.7625-0.7630 area, which now should become support. Confluence with the Fibs 50% level and uptrend line adds weight to it.
Will AUDUSD pullback? I would not know. However, if it pulls back to the 0.7625-0.7630 support area I would be trading it. Let's see what happen next week.

AUDUSD H4 Chart 
Disclaimer:
Trading and investment involves risk, including possible loss of principal and other losses. I shall not be responsible for any losses or loss profit resulting from trading or investment decision based on my posting and any information presented in this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts