PPB - End of the Run-up?

PPB Daily Chart on 30 Sep 09

PPB run-up to new high could be coming to an end. Yesterday PPB ended below its swing low at 15.56, the 20-day SMA line and the Chandelier Exit line to close at 15.40. In addition PPB was the second biggest loser.
It was a nice ride up for me from the day I bought PPB end Jun 09. I followed the technical clue from the MACD trendline break which preceded the breakout above 11.70 price resistance line. I then exited in stages and finally closed my final positions yesterday for a tidy overall profit.

Disclaimer:
Trading and investment involves risk, including possible loss of principal and other losses. I shall not be responsible for any losses or loss profit resulting from trading or investment decision based on my posting and information presented in this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts